Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- EpicBot.com does not take over any guarantee for the topicality, the correctness, completeness or quality of the information, made available. Liability claims against the author, concerning damage of idealistic or of material kind, which was caused by the use or not use of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are in principle impossible, so far as not a deliberate or roughly negligent fault can be proved on the part of the author.
- The documents and graphics on this Web site can be affected by technical inaccuracies or misprints, for which we don't assume any liability.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EpicBot.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on EpicBot.com's web site are provided "as is". EpicBot.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, EpicBot.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- RuneScape® is a trademark of Jagex © 1999 - 2012 Jagex Ltd, EpicBot.com is not affilated to Jagex.
In no event shall EpicBot.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EpicBot.com's Internet site, even if EpicBot.com or a EpicBot.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EpicBot.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EpicBot.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EpicBot.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EpicBot.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
EpicBot.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EpicBot.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and any of its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any terms and conditions it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
9. Refund Policy
You are entitled for a refund within 3 days of your purchase provided you can prove there is a major fault with product and have made an attempt to rectify the situation by reporting it to us and our support message board. In addition to the previous qualification, you must not have used the product for more than 4 hours of time (or abused our product prior to making a refund claim). If you have serious issues with one of EpicBot.com' products, EpicBot.com will provide a refund if you have a valid reason and you complained about the issues atleast within three days of purchase to a EpicBot.com authorized representative and have not abused the product prior to a refund request. Any chargebacks and or disputes will be fought and presented with usage evidence (your personal details and our produt usage logs) of said product(s) to payment processor(s). False claims will result in you to be banned from EpicBot.com, servers, and site. This means if you bought other products, you WILL lose access to these! EpicBot.com does this, to protect our legit customers and payment processors.
10. Lifetime Updates
By lifetime updates, we mean during the lifetime of this site. We update our products and services within reasonable time. If for whatever reason, updates to said services take more time than anticipated, we will issue notices on such via our support message boards. If you have used more than 4 hours of said products before said updates, you are not eligible for any refund. If you do not meet the criteria of our refund policy, you are not eligible for a refund. You agree to this term by accessing our site and making purchases via our site.
11. Governing Law
Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions, your visit to the Company's websites or to products and/or services you purchase through the Company shall be exclusively submitted to arbitration in the People's Republic of China, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Company's intellectual property rights, the Company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the World, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing in the People's Republic of China. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.